Monday 22 April 2013

I think I have had enough now.....



OK, OK, I am trying here. I understand that I can not be my own number one show. I need people. I need them as much as they need me. I am grateful for them and all that they have to offer, and I love them with all my heart.

I am very aware of what I have, and am grateful for that too. I do not take for granted the times when I can function like a normal human person. I am especially empathetic to others who live in pain. 

I get an amazing thrill when I can have a drug free day. Or i can last two weeks without treatment.

I am trusting that my job, and my bosses understand, and will help me get back to work at my pace.

What is it that I am not getting? What lesson is it? It is something that hubby needs to learn too as he is in the same vote.

Maybe teach me less painfully? 

I hope I figure it out soon, as living like this is really hard.


I am asking here now. I need help. I am diving into my inner self and looking for answers, anything that may explain why I find myself repeating this lesson?




6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. My only advice is to try to keep on keeping on as much and as well as you can. Life isn't always fair, nor is it a Picnic at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right. I just am stomping my fingertips, as I can't stomp my feet, in a bit of a protest today.

    It will improve, I know it will, and for a time all will be tolerable again. ^_^

    It's just so bloody painful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It's all I can do really. Getting there slowly. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that you are in such awful pain. Hope you are feeling a bit brighter soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I hope so too. Today is much better, so there is light. I am starting to add little things to my list of things. As long as I don't push it , all is well.

    Keep sending me positive healing vibes! ^_^

    ReplyDelete