Saturday 6 April 2013

Happy late Easter!


So yeah, it looks like I am back....

The site was bugged and I couldn't post anything for ages. So please accept my belated Easter wishes.

I hope that you all had a great time, and got to do the things you wanted, and maybe even had a chocolate or two or three....who's counting?? lol

I treated myself to a foot spa and have lovely red toe nails, bought myself a new handbag, and decided that a head, neck, shoulders, and back massage would end my shopping day out nicely. It isn't often that I do this for myself, so I do not feel bad about it  at all! 

I had to work the Easter Saturday  which was a nice double time, so I wasn't hurting anyone by spending on such luxuries.

I probably should have replaced the broken camera, since child two dropped it and damaged the lens while taking self pics of himself! But this was much more fun.

But I didn't really enjoy the massage. In fact it was rather uncomfortable. I actually felt sexually violated. The young Asian girl about half way through pulled the curtain round and then began to, as I can only describe it as, grinding her pubic bone into my elbow. She did this for a bit, and I was telling myself it wasn't anything as she was short.....makes sense right?

Then she moved and I was glad as she wasn't going to be pressing herself against me.......WRONG!

She then hopped on me. She did sit on me, but she straddled me, and then massaged my back, while I felt her breasts and torso make contact with me over and over.

I was so tense, that I in fact was starting to feel back pain , instead of relief. I was just seconds from telling her to STOP, when she hopped off and then ended the massage with my head, which was really nice.

I came home not really sure about what my experience was. So I told my hubby about it, and all he can say is "Oh I think I need a massage, my back is a bit sore, where was that place you went!"

Honestly, no sympathy there, just more of a hint of wow you get all the fun, wish I was there to watch...... MEN! Personally I can't see myself going back there. lol 

The week was uplifted by the boys having an awesome term at school, with both their teacher's praising them. Child 2 even got an award. Hubby and I were so proud, and their teachers this year are really lovely. What a difference a good teacher who can connect with your child makes. For us it meant coming home from the meetings, happy and relaxed and not needing a a long foetal positioned nap!


Anyway Keep Smiling.






HAPPY EASTER LONG WEEKEND EVERYONE. 

Be happy, eat chocolate, drive safe, and love the ones you are with.

If your long weekend is broken up due to having to work the public holidays like me, then enjoy the extra money coming your way.


Now for a giggle...... I couldn't help myself !


2 comments:

  1. I had a traditional Thai massage last year and it was quite..intimate. I was a little surprised but it was a really good massage.
    It was done with clothing on.
    I can recommend a great place locally that will give you a great massage without you feeling uncomfortable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mynx.

    I think I will stick to my physio. These days I need someone who understand what my issues are, so they help and not hurt.

    I had my clothes on too, naked with strangers isn't my thing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete