Sunday 27 January 2013

Some funny's to relate too...........

 OH Yeah! So relate to this one today. 


Now wouldn't that be nice! Maybe I should talk dirty to it???



 Nothing more frustrating than finding something you actually think is nice, and discovering it doesn't go up to your size.



 Been there, and yes done that! Could possibly happen today??


 Oh happy dreams, and they usually involve some hot and steamy, oh my, YES...."MUMMY can I have or MUM HE DID......" Kids they sense happy moments anywhere!



 I swear that my older sister has a clean house radar. She never just pops in for 5 mins when I have a clean house. NEVER! She must actually think I live like this 24/7?? We actually have a joke at ours, that we clean up just so no one just pops over!!! lol




 Between the sex in my wallet, and my wash basket, I could feed the world!




 True story.



 Especially first thing in the morning, and getting up off the floor!


Oh yeah......'gosh' and 'darn' rarely cover it in this house!




 Ahhh natures cruel joke on us.



 Especially the kids rooms!




Another true story.....it has come close on occasion. ^_^




Oh he sees things my way, but he chooses to ignore it and continue at his own pace! lol




I think we all drive each other a be nutty at times. But we do love each other too, so I guess that balances out the insane part.... Right??





This one child 3 has perfected the art of. He gets an A+.




Yes, still looking.....





Just give me 30 mins, to have a cuppa, some breakfast and a visit to the bathroom......there......GOOD MORNING!





Our teenage daughter. She turns cleaning her room into a marathon event. Pacing herself between sorting, and facebook, sorting, and texting, sorting and eating, sorting and oh I like this movie!!She has been at it for 4 days now, and still it is not done. She is not home either by the way, she left again yesterday  So I am not sure how she thinks it is going to happen across suburbs?? lol





Oh I feel I have yet to become much wiser!! It's happening people.  lol





Yes, again the housework is there, never letting me down. Washing, cooking, sweeping, dishes, and shopping. Yet I am fooling myself sitting here doing this that somehow it will make the task ahead easier to deal with...mmmmmmm??





Just looked.......and all it did was make things multiply. Now if only my wallet would do that!!! 


KEEP SMILING and have a GREAT DAY.

2 comments: