Wednesday 1 May 2013

Book reviews & other sillys.................




Just read this latest edition to the Twilight saga. It is Edward's story. Not very long, and not the whole first book re-counted either. Stephenie Meyer changed a few of the details too, which was a bit distressing at first, but I soon got over it. I really enjoyed the story from only his perspective. It was really interesting being on the other side. 

Sharing his hunger/thirst/desire/pain/lust/joy/hope/fear, and also for the first time understanding the family he lived with, and how this all impacted on them. The Cullen's, their life at home. Their friends. What they did? Who they are! For anyone who is a fan of the books, or the movies, this is really a must read. 

Totally awesome, but too short. Just listening to the thoughts of Bella's friends through Edward was at times very funny, and at others most revealing. I was annoyed she stopped writing before they even get to the meadow, or shared their first kiss. Edward Cullen was doing a lot more than watching Bella sleeping. He did many things, and not all for Bella either. Her friends also owe him much. I will not tell you what, you will have to read it for yourself. I am glad that Stephenie took the time to share with us her Edward.





If you want to read a good ghost story this one is excellent. Love it!

It was like a cross between the Twilight Zone and a love story. Many quirky characters, all tied in together, each with their own back story, some of which are very sweet. I couldn't put it down. It took me 2 days to read it. Not horror at all, but definitely a twister.




Noooo, I don't remember this scene?? Is he the mouse from Cinderella? If it is true, I shall never be quiet the same again. lol



Well there is a lovely love story there too! Meaning The Fifty Shades of Grey Saga. But I guess it it the reason I cracked up at the picture before it! lol




This one is just for a the giggle. I am sure any 40+ woman can relate! lol


HAVE A LOVELY DAY

1 comment:

  1. Not a Twilight fan but I am glad you enjoyed the book.
    And yes, I totally relate to the last pic

    ReplyDelete