Friday 17 May 2013

I have my first NOM!

http://theindiechicks.com/badass-blog-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-bloggers/

I have been placed in the list for .....................Insert Drum roll here........................

BEST NEW COMER.


Well isn't that lovely.

THANK YOU.


It has put a big smile on my dial.

Mynx is there too. So if you want to have a peek, hit the link and pop over and see what a huge list they have there. Maybe you will find something you like?

This nomination hasn't really impressed the family though. My youngest boy summed it nicely in his school made Mother's DAY card.

"I LOVE MY MUM BECAUSE SHE MAKES ME DINNER" 

Priceless! 



HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

2 comments:

  1. Well I have voted for you. These things are fun and a great way to find other blogs although I certainly dont expect to win.
    Good luck to you though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and same to you MISS! ^_^

    I did discover a really witty blog, you should pop by and have a read:


    Ooops, I Said Vagina… Again..

    http://hdfloyd73.wordpress.com/

    very funny, and very true.

    ReplyDelete