Saturday 18 August 2012



This is my message to myself today. You can share it with me too. We must always remember to LOVE ourselves too. It is easy to love some else. It is easy to forgive someone else. We have to remember to do these things for ourselves too. Tough lesson to learn. We are often too hard on ourselves than we need to be. I was told once to talk to myself as if I was taking to my best friend. I have to stop sometimes and ask myself if I would say that to my friend? If the answer is no, then the question is, why are you saying it to you??

Love and Hugs


(...and yes I do talk to myself......sign of madness I know........at least now I talk to the computer......it sometimes talks back! ^_^)

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard to love oneself, but when you do, when you take time to treat yourself as someone special, then life is just so much better

    ReplyDelete