Tuesday 28 August 2012



Generation 'Y' Indeed !



Don't you just want to go up to them and pull them up?

I feel like saying "Oh you poor love, didn't mummy and daddy teach you how to dress?"

It isn't cute, it isn't sexy, it isn't even cool, and no one cares what your undies look like! Pull up your bloody pants!!!

I have been told I am just too old to understand fashion!! Please, I am a child of the 80's!! 

I think maybe in years to come they will think that maybe they did look rather silly???


The other day, I watch this poor teenage boy, struggling helplessly with his jeans. The crotch of his pants was at his knees, and they kept falling down. 

As he approached the register I was able to see why his jeans where indeed falling down causing him to stop and pull them up every few steps.  

He had neglected to do them up. His belt, his zip, his button all lay open, displaying some rather bright red undies. I really don't think this fashion craze will kick off, but then again I am too 'OLD SCHOOL' !

It must be so uncomfortable too having to wear your belt buckle about your butt?? Surely?? Besides when guys wear their jeans like that, girls can't check out their butt. 
Girls like a good looking butt too you know!!

So please pull your pants up.






Have a nice day! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. You're so right!! There is nothing attractive about this and as the poster says... F**K swag! lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, and they though fluro pants were bad!!! Give me hot pants and huge ear-rings any day! To think that these boys are tomorrows future! Heaven help us all!!! lol ^_^

    ReplyDelete