Tuesday 17 June 2014

OH HAPPY DAYS part 2

I was bored tonight and I found myself looking at old adverts from the 1900's through to the 1960's and they range from funny to the extremely scary.......





Take a look.........................









Words utterly defy me on this one..................




Looks extremely uncomfortable, I bet she enjoyed ripping this one off at the end of the day.............




Cure a sore throat with smoking???????? Oh that's why they smoke!





OKAY...........just weird.....................







What...what.....what is she reading...........we all want to know?????






Yes I agree...........a man's hands should be clean with short fingernails if he is planning to touch me anywhere...................





1940's version of 50 shades of Grey perhaps????







Yes babies need soft sugar drinks before they get teeth to rot..... WHOLESOME!





Just 'WHAT THE FUCK' is this ad about??????????? (See, so bad I had to spell out the words and not just use WTF!)



Different.....





I guess this was back when cocaine was used in coke.........ZING!





Now this gem can start a few stories.............................










Yes we always encourage the children to drink the cats milk...............











This underwear makes me glad I am living here today..........looks so uncomfortable......... 













UMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????








Hands up.....who hasn't stood by the fridge like this on a romantic date night?





YEAH.................what am I doing? 




Oh deep breaths ladies................................Oh MY!










One must always be semi naked while playing her instrument, then enjoy a cigarette................








Wow...........................................................can'y buy bathing suits at those prices any more!






YES MEN.........smoking will make your dick this BIG!






OUCH..................................






Yes all the good mums feed there kids SUGAR!


LOL




Keep happy peeps.................

5 comments:

  1. Funny stuff. Thanks for the smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow
    you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look
    forward to new posts.

    My web blog: https://automatedsystemsconsulting.zendesk.com/entries/68138193-Effective-Strategies-For-Personal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, glad you are enjoying my blog. No I don't use twitter. But you can still follow my blog. Love the feed back.

      Delete
  3. These old adverts are just so amazing.

    ReplyDelete