Saturday 12 July 2014

letter 10# I give myself permission to........




Oh this so sounds like me at times............ I know I need to take a nap. I have been up since 5 am. Gone to work, come home, sorted through some domestic chores. Made lunch. Started reading my new novel. Just 1 chapter, but I am too busy to sit and read more. Have kept the kids busy, and stopped them several times from killing each other, and now am making dinner. Minute steak, mash,and broccoli, and a veggie lentil soup  for starters.





 I need to have a catch up snooze, cause hubby is home a bit earlier today, and we have planed to watch a movie, and who knows, anything could happen?? I hope so, but I am not getting my hopes up. But I wouldn't say no!

Saturday night is our hang out night. I really know that staying awake for over 20 hours is not good for me...but I really want to hang out and have our time too. All this is weighing up, what I need to be doing, what I am doing, and what I should be doing is acting like a traffic jam in my head. 




SO STOP CRISS!
I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO....


Stuff the rest of the house work and take your bra off. After dinner you have permission to chill, then I give you permission to put the kids to bed. You then can take a nap, and then if you have time read until hubby gets home. I shall  grant you permission to sleep as long as you need to tomorrow. 




Have a good weekend and stop stressing the small stuff......you are beautiful, and all is going to be OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment