Thursday 18 July 2013

Housewife goddess........



Still having really strange dreams...not sure what that is all about?? Yesterday I had the worse night. Twice I woke up having bad dreams, and the covers almost on the floor, had to pee 3 times....and my body ached all over....Not sure what the bloody hells going on? 

But despite the crazy cats and windy weather we are having today, I have tackled the washing and prepared the Chinese laundry in our lounge room, got a poor man's roast on with baked potatoes, and even coloured my hair. So has that ticked some of the boxes for a 1950's house wife? Let's see...... The kids are alive...dinner will be on the table.....washing done......and I will look younger when my hubby walks in. Yep sounds good to me....LOL


The only thing is when he walks in I will be walking out to go to work! Then it is his turn to be my 1950's house wife........... 


Happy to report my mojo is back, and I am now craving romantic time with my man. I have asked him to take me out on that date he promised over 12 weeks ago. You know the Tom cruise movie date, when he did his back in! Well I think we are ready to try again. He is feeling better too, as he told me that he has it working again. Maybe that is why I have come back to life? Interesting how I went out in sympathy. But he is getting off, and I am getting off, we just are not getting off together, and that in my book is a problem.


Now that child 1 is back home we do not get ANY ALONE time any more.  We are surrounded by kids. ALWAYS. If it is not kids, then one of us is asleep, or at work. Or we have to drive out soon to pick up one from work. KIDS KIDS KIDS......

I can feel my happy hormones screaming out the door. I have baked, and cleaned, and shopped, and dusted, and treated, and now I am wanting something more in return. Something that makes me feel good, wanted and not just a partner in the house chores. I want to feel like a woman. A loved, wanted, very satisfied woman. Bloody kids! Hubby wont even consider a night away. He hates new places. Not that we can even afford such things, and let's face it I would worry myself silly about the kids, and so will he, so it wouldn't be fun anyway.

 It also feels odd having sex next door to our daughter who up until recently was sexually active herself. We would always wait till she was staying at D house, before the back incident. It just felt freer, safer even. Should she hear something, despite my effforts to keep quiet, well she will definately guess, and that is just eweee....I am scared that this may now be a new excuse not to go there...It has been a very long time since we have been very intimate together. At this rate I fear I may have re-grown my 'Hyman'! lol

Any way I best go wash out this hair dye, and hang the washing. Dinner is smelling good. The weather is still blowing a gale.

OK shower had, and hair looks amazing.............. I miss the days when hubby would do it for me. It was sweet, and nice, and our time together. We have so little of that now.


Off to work in just over an hour, and child 1 and hubby are still fast asleep! It is 3 pm in the afternoon.  Perfect day for it really. I guess that means another evening with all the children when I get home. The boys will still be playing as daddy is cool and it is school holidays. Child 1 will not be sleepy at all, and will grace us with her presence, laptop, phone, and Book...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, ready on hand. It is "TOO COLD IN MY ROOM".... At least they have dinner done. I on the other hand am loving my freshly coloured hair, and wait for it....................SHAVED LEGS! It has only been three months! So I have nice grey free hair, shaved smoothed legs, and waxed eyebrows to match. Now if only my man will notice we might be on to something good????


Have a wonderful Thursday, I am hanging for 2 pm Friday when I can officially start my weekend off.... I need it.






4 comments:

  1. Just a thought.........

    When you and your man feel the time is right tell child 1 that it's time for her to start learning what it's like to be a parent. Tell her she has to take the younger two out to a movie, a snack, and whatever else, and they shouldn't come back for at least 3 hours. Give her the money to pay the bills and tell her to go do it. If she hesitates, confide in her that you and her father aren't so old that you don't still desire the pleasure of privacy with one another (hint, hint) and this is one of those times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha....that would be lovely. My hubby isn't the sort of normal man where if you flash a boob and wink, he is ready to go. He is very much on his own agenda and I pretty much have to wait till he is ready. planning such things only puts him on the spot and he feels pressure to perform. He likes things to be spontaneous. However the mood always strikes when he can't possible do anything about it...So I get the "If we were alone right now woman....." yeah well nice, but we are not and at this rate never will be.

      Delete
  2. Just keep on smiling lovely lady, things are getting better for you and I am sure that once school holidays are over... well I have my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete